Based on our experience these 5 strategic principles are vital to driving business needs through marketing:
Define the touchpoints of the consumer journey from awareness to sales and figure out the engagement and measurement KPIs; this is essential for good evidence.
Start with good research, and use it. Collect data and use it. It’s the only way to get insights into what your target really thinks, wants, and does.
Pillars and Fillers:
For big impact on a budget, mix the media by type, size, and touchpoint: use broad reach vehicles to spike awareness, high-touch vehicles to increase consumer engagement, and digital media to build repeat impressions.
Go like a Pro:
Use professionals to manage complex marketing tools and technologies like major brands use. This lets you test new options: what’s more, dedicated channel specialists understand the subtleties and changes in best practices that make or break a campaign.
Rinse and Repeat:
Think long term: committing to a campaign strategy, even at a lower budget level, is the only way to learn and optimize.
- Using Multi-channel to Maximize a Small Budget
- Positioning a Business to Increase Closing, Income and Leads
- Positioning for Lead Generation and Enrollment
- Start-Up with a Complex Sale and Heavy Competition
- Education Marketing – Complex Sale and High Cost
Website Design Creative Samples
- Website design for an Educational Institution
- Website design for a specialty food brand
- Award winning website for a self storage business
- B2B lead gen focused website design
- Website for a medical start-up
- Hotel / Resort website design
- Website design for a retail business / ecommerce